Did anyone notice.... (1 Viewer)

JRead2...

Yup! While I liked the convenience of the Whose Online at the top, it really got messy... so I moved it back to the bottom on the forumhome and forumdisplay pages. It's still up there on the showthread where it is less invasive.

Andrus said:
JRead2...

Yup! While I liked the convenience of the Whose Online at the top, it really got messy... so I moved it back to the bottom on the forumhome and forumdisplay pages. It's still up there on the showthread where it is less invasive.
Thanks. Glad I wasn't the only one. I see you also added the time a thread was started, in addition to the user who started it. Good call. I missed that from the old forum.

I just noticed that Klenzade got the thread starter date and time hacked in to this board this morning. :)

I spent an entire evening trying to hack that in but kept getting errors. Had to bring in the big hitter to pinch hit for me on that one! :) Thanks Klenzade! :9:

Terrific, Big A!! :bigok:

Congrats to all who helped with the changeover to the new server and redesigned site. You guys are outstanding. :worthy:

This site is only getting more impressive. We appreciate everyone's hard work

I've enjoyed this site for nearly a decade w/o being of any help w/ tech. or mod.--just not my thing. But I have helped support it, do appreciate it and look forward to it being around for the rest of my life.

Now, if the Saints would only make it the official site!

Great Job Andrus. I had no idea that many were online.

I wonder how many times there would have been over 700 online before if the server wouldn't lock up. :hmmm:

That's awesome news Andrus... count me in the number that was online, but never noticed the site slowing down at all!

The board has worked beautifully Andrus. Great job!

Great work !! This board has been working so beautiful after the upgrade !

A question... Does the contributions cover the cost of the upgrade ? Hopefully you won't have to pay part of the bill on top of all the work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom