Did LJN Make any good games? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I see a lot of hate on the old rainbow of crap, but I have to wonder did they ever make any good games?

I bought True Lies for the SNES yesterday. Haven't got to play it yet but will soon. I seen the LJN logo on it and didn't care. It was 3 dollars, not bad for an old game. When I seen the youtube videos of it, it looked pretty good. That's the real reason I bought it

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XOungZqtQWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did LJN have any real good games? All you hear about is the crappy ones.

the Gameboy wwf games were probably the best 2d wrestling games ever (besides fire pro wrestling). they also made jaws, one of the worst nes titles. I think they mostly just made movie adaptations.

Attachments

• WWF_Raw_%28SNES%29_%28NA%29.jpg
    WWF_Raw_%28SNES%29_%28NA%29.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 4
That Rainbow signified a disaster of a game that was a suffering for an unprepared gaming community.

I liked Acclaim for Shadowman, Turok, and their N64 stuff.

They may have just been the publisher and not the developer (can't remember), but Maximum Carnage for the SNES and Genesis was a marginally competent beat 'em up game, if repetitive and uninspired.

And when you're dealing with LJN, marginally competent is about as high as the bar is allowed to go.

They may have just been the publisher and not the developer (can't remember), but Maximum Carnage for the SNES and Genesis was a marginally competent beat 'em up games, if repetitive and uninspired.

And when you're dealing with LJN, marginally competent is about as high as the bar is allowed to go.

LOL same goes for True Lies. I liked it but it's not the best game ever. I think what they did was minimum to that game.

Doesn't look like they had a lot of good games to be honest. They were bought out by Acclaim (who, in 2004, filed for bankruptcy). All this is according to wiki lol
LJN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
acclaim made a few fantastically awesome games.

crazy taxi
a few of the bust-a-moves
mortal kombat 1 & 2

NBA JAM. NBA MOTHER ******* JAM.

edit- oh yeah and a few aussie football games that were worth pirating.

Too bad NBA Jam did not do so well last time they released it or something like that, last i heard they were shutting down the servers for them soon. So no more online play for the ps3 version of nba jam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom