Dilemma (1 Viewer)

GW93

Original
Reaction score
Several weeks ago, my wife made a delicious shrimp and lima bean concoction for dinner -- think Red beans and Rice, but instead of read beans, you use baby limas, and instead of sausage, you use shrimp, and instead of a ham stock, you make a shrimp stock.

Anyway, after having the delicious leftovers a few days for lunch, the rest of it kind of got lost in the back of the 'fridge. Now it's turned pretty awful, so I have to throw it out.

Here's where it gets tricky. Our disposal is broken, so I can't send it down the drain. I don't want to just dump it in the trash can because if the garbage bag breaks, it will be a level 4 bio-hazard by the time garbage day gets here.

Luckily, I just finished a jar of mayonnaise, so I was able to scoop most of the leftovers into the empty 32 oz. jar. Here are a couple of pictures:

tasty1.jpg

tasty2.jpg

My dilemma is, how do I get this into Roger Goodell's hotel room during Super Bowl week, and how do I rig the jar to break open?

You Had Me at Lima Beans... had me grossed out, that is.

I used the feel the same way! But then I learned that if you keep them firm (don't cook them until they're mushy) and the spritz some butter and dump a bunch of Tony's on them- hella good.

Tony's can fix anything.

Throw the mayo jar at Goodells house

This line, in which I sum up my dilemma, may have been lost between the pictures in my post and my sig pic:

My dilemma is, how do I get this into Roger Goodell's hotel room during Super Bowl week, and how do I rig the jar to break open?

Raccoons. You're welcome. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom