DJ Mbenga lost that game tonight. (1 Viewer)

Broadmoor74

Yeah you rite
Reaction score
Louisiana...the greatest 3rd world country in the
I've had a little bit to drink tonight, but that guy is the worst basketball player in the NBA. He couldn't shoot. He fouled a lot. He couldn't play defense. He had like a million turnovers. My neighbor Marcus could have dressed out and played better than Mbenga. That's no lie.

Ariza, your not off the hook either.

Yeah mbengas terrible but they really could've helped themselves by hitting free throws down the stretch.

Yeah mbengas terrible but they really could've helped themselves by hitting free throws down the stretch.

Yeah Ariza, Okafor, and Belinelli all left 6 points out there at the line consecutively with about 2 minutes remaining. Allowing OKC to go on a 7-0 run in like 30 seconds at the start of the 4th didn't help either

I'm starting to slowly give up on them until they make another move. They can blow out the ****ty teams with no problem, but can't do nothing against the actual contenders.

Yeah Ariza, Okafor, and Belinelli all left 6 points out there at the line consecutively with about 2 minutes remaining. Allowing OKC to go on a 7-0 run in like 30 seconds at the start of the 4th didn't help either

I'm starting to slowly give up on them until they make another move. They can blow out the ****ty teams with no problem, but can't do nothing against the actual contenders.

San antonio, denver, dallas, and miami disagree

They haven't done much since beating those teams during the 8-0 run. OKC have beaten them twice so far, lost to SA twice by 14+ points the last two meetings since beating them in the first one earlier in the season, Utah gave 'em 20 point whooping, and the Knicks too even though I'd let that one slide since David West didn't play. Portland is the only .500+ team the Hornets have beaten since starting out 9-1 and that's probably only because he knows the system well since he was recently an asst. coach there for years.

We simply don't have enough talent to beat, or at least compete with, good teams on a consistent basis.

Denver was back in October, we are 1-2 against San Antonio (with the last loss being by 25 points), Miami was a 3 point escape more than a month ago, and Dallas was 3 1/2 weeks ago (by 2 points) two days after losing to them.

The old adage "what have you done for me lately" comes into play here. They are 3-7 in their last 10 games.

Anyone at the Arena think they were pumping in crowd noise tonight? LOL

BTW, that was a pathetic game.

The main problem is that the team gets sloppy in the 2nd half. We're consistently winning the 1st half but for whatever reason, fail to execute in the 2nd. Tonight, it was a BUNCH of turnovers in that 3rd quarter. I agree about Mbenga. I'd much rather see the high energy Jason Smith against a team like the Thunder who have no real C. This game was full of horrible calls by the refs but in the end, if we hit our free throws, we have a much better chance of winning.

I think teams are starting to get a handle on what were trying to do. There was not any film on this team to start the year and now other teams are starting to take things away from them and force them into bad spots.

I agree with the statement that they do not have enough talent to compete with the upper echelon teams of the league right now. They should still make the playoffs though.

Its just strange how they seem to have tanked after the last trade.:idunno:

mbenga's terrible, don't know why he's playing this many minutes

CP3 has to start turning it on late in games like earlier in the season..
but its not just on him, everyone else not named West needs to quit spazzing out every time they handle the ball

the turnovers are killing us

I've had a little bit to drink tonight, but that guy is the worst basketball player in the NBA. He couldn't shoot. He fouled a lot. He couldn't play defense. He had like a million turnovers. My neighbor Marcus could have dressed out and played better than Mbenga. That's no lie.

Ariza, your not off the hook either.

Mbenga should be chopped up and fed to the sharks by chris paul on a weekly basis....but we lack front court depth so mbenga it is.

I expected something really cool when the first line of the thread starts off "that you had been drinking tonight, but "!!

I used to live in Dallas when Mbenga was there.

All of my friends that were Mavs fans absolutely despised him.

Seems like he hasn't gotten any better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom