DO NOT TRADE UP (1 Viewer)

Loomis needs to build this team for 2-3 years out when older guys with big cap hits will be coming off roster.
St Widge, what a novel concept to make fun of a poster who gives his opinion on a hot topic.

Loomis needs to build this team for 2-3 years out when older guys with big cap hits will be coming off roster.
St Widge, what a novel concept to make fun of a poster who gives his opinion on a hot topic.

As novel as posting a thread that has already been posted a few times as its own thread and is under discussion in half the threads on this forum?

I mean, I'm not the forum Police, but if you can't take a joke about the fact that this thread has been made several times today and is already posted in almost every thread on the front page, then I don't know what to tell you.

I think we come out of this draft with 3-4 players and we are going to do so by trading up and down in the draft.

I think the Loomis interview on the front page today or yesterday was really telling regarding moving up or down. He said he can see sliding back say 10 picks or moving up 10 picks to get the person they are targeting, but if you trust your talent evaluators, then moving further back than that puts you in the territory of a lower tier player. And he's not going to do that. Fundamentally, looking at the many times someone has proven this is a faulty strategy, many of us agree that unless your team is incredibly better at drafting (none of them are consistently over time), then trading up is a dumb strategy. BUUUUT none of us are going to change his mind, and you might as well learn to accept it.

Im not gonna say ... nothing.. about NOTHING...

but theres a reason we always get along franchise to franchise with new england.. and there is also a reason why ..... theres a "commanding" problem with one of the potential drafted players tonight.

There were reports earlier today that the Eagles were aggressively calling everyone to trade up. I say that we trade our #14 overall pick and get the Eagles' 1st round pick along with their two second round picks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom