Do Ya'll Want Jarvis Landry Back? (2 Viewers)

He played in 9 games. 39 targets with 25 receptions for just under 11 yards per catch. 12 of his receptions were for first downs (one TD) so he did move the chains on half his catches.

Those stats look paltry, but when you factor in the injury and the QB/play calling situation, I’m kinda surprised he was that productive.

That said, I wouldn’t consider him unless injuries piled up and we bring him in later.

I like our receiver room right now, but it wouldn't hurt to bring back Landry if a serious injury was to occur.
Any thoughts?
No.... Please, no.... For the love that is all good and Holy, NOOOOOOOOOOO. He shouldn't have been here last season.

Moot point now, but I heard team was not exactly thrilled with his commitment to football last season…

I feel like we'd be better off with fresh, younger legs out there.

If he wants to come back and compete in training camp for a roster spot on a veteran benefit minimum contract, sure, but I don't think he'd be interested in that.

I feel like we'd be better off with fresh, younger legs out there.

If he wants to come back and compete in training camp for a roster spot on a veteran benefit minimum contract, sure, but I don't think he'd be interested in that.
i don't think he has much choice in that type of situation, whether it be here or any other team. Other than that, he'll just have to wait around until some people get hurt during the season, and wait for a phone call.

i don't think he has much choice in that type of situation, whether it be here or any other team. Other than that, he'll just have to wait around until some people get hurt during the season, and wait for a phone call.

Agreed 100%, and it is likely why he is still available; he isn't interested in playing for cheap.

I don't think they need to add Landry but I am curious to see who is going to get the snaps working out of the slot. Olave did some at OSU but didn't do it much last year.

I vote no.

He's a warrior and has battled through injuries the past 3 years and it will only get worse if it hasn't got worse already.

It is what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom