Does anybody know ? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
what they'll do with the Falson's NFC South champions caps & T-shirts? I need wome new oil soak rags for my garage.

probaly just save them for next week..hoping that u get your rags taugh :)

I wonder if any Saints 2010 NFC South Champions stuff will be made ready to go at the end of the Bucs game just in case the unbelievable scenario of the Dirty Birds losing to the Kitties happens?

They will be stocked at JC penny the night before.
If they dont win, they send them somewhere.

They go to Haiti or IRAQ...Somewhere over there...

Just think of the people who are in charge of stocking the locker room with all that stuff. You know that stuff was already out down there in front of the lockers for the guys in the fourth quarter and then they had to rush to pick it all back up before the guys got back in off the field after the Saints got the second 1st down ending the game.

I wonder if any Saints 2010 NFC South Champions stuff will be made ready to go at the end of the Bucs game just in case the unbelievable scenario of the Dirty Birds losing to the Kitties happens?

There will be...the NFL donates unused Championship merchandise to third world countries...to think that somewhere in central america some child is wearing a vikings NFC championship hat brings a smile to my face

There will be...the NFL donates unused Championship merchandise to third world countries...to think that somewhere in central america some child is wearing a vikings NFC championship hat brings a smile to my face

and a colts xliv superbowl champs shirt.

The Buffalo Bills are the greatest NFL dynasty ever!..... in Ugonda!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom