Dog the Bounty Hunter Show Suspended - Tape of Racist Phone Language Leaked (1 Viewer)

I foresee this in his future:

episode1101.jpg

He takes criminals off the streets. I enjoy the show. He's human. The network can do as they wish.

from tmz.com:

Could the pup have thrown the Dog to the wolves? Duane "Dog" Chapman's lawyer says that it was Tucker Chapman -- the object of Dog's racist invective that was just revealed by the National Enquirer -- that sold the tape of his father's voicemail to the tabloid, for $15,000.

Brook Hart tells the AP that Tucker was ****** at his dad for his angry rant, and went to the Enquirer with the tape , just as Dog feared he might. Dog apologized to his son and his girlfriend, and learned how the tape got leaked. Wonder what his bark sounded like then.

from tmz.com:

Could the pup have thrown the Dog to the wolves? Duane "Dog" Chapman's lawyer says that it was Tucker Chapman -- the object of Dog's racist invective that was just revealed by the National Enquirer -- that sold the tape of his father's voicemail to the tabloid, for $15,000.

Brook Hart tells the AP that Tucker was ****** at his dad for his angry rant, and went to the Enquirer with the tape , just as Dog feared he might. Dog apologized to his son and his girlfriend, and learned how the tape got leaked. Wonder what his bark sounded like then.

Saw that-- yeah the puppy just killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

If thats not a bigotory (is this a word?) context of the N word then I would hate to see what is.

I know this is an overused phrase in many of these discussions but there a just certain things that people will not understand unless they have walked in a person's shoes.

To defend this guy is silly. I do however acknowledge that it is not ethical to eavesdrop on a guy's private life. But the fact of the matter is it happend and he has to deal with the consquence.

I'm not defending Dog, I'm just giving my opinion of the situation. He said what he said and is paying for it.

However to me those words in that recording sounded like words of hurt and anger. I don't know him, I have to give him the benefit of my doubts....just as I would anyone else.

While I have experience being called the "N" and I am white. In certain parts the "N" word is used universally, regardless of your race. Also, I have been subjected to racism......I have had an oppertunity denied because my race.....I had affirmative action policy negativly affect me.

Last edited:
I firmly believe that any celebrity who uses the "N" word should be prohibited from ever performing again, thereby ridding the world of the noisy plague known as HipHop and or Rap.....

i don't see how anybody can watch that show anyway.....the whole family is annoying.....

as for what he said on the phone, it should be his business....not that i agree with it.....

I do not think Dog is a bad person, just a stupid one. He was an idiot for saying what he did when he knew he shouldn't be saying it. Clearly he is going to have his life effected by this but I hope it does not entirely ruin him. He deserves to be punished but not ruined. At least you can bet he will not use that word again.

Good luck Dog, and shame on you.

from tmz.com:

Think about all the private things you have said...stupid or not, racist or not, etc. etc. and the whole world hearing it. He will pay the consequences of fame and scrutiny, but if you judge him to the point where you think or speak like you have never said anything badly or wrongly in private in your life makes you a hypocrite.

Being born and raised on Oahu it was always cool seeing all the familiar sites, even if you were seeing the "underbelly" of the state...sometimes it makes me wonder if it would scare tourists away even though the worst Hawaii can offer is pretty tame compared to other cities.

That said, there is special Chapman family "intervention" occuring soon if not already that would be some must-see-TV.

Think about all the private things you have said...stupid or not, racist or not, etc. etc. and the whole world hearing it. He will pay the consequences of fame and scrutiny, but if you judge him to the point where you think or speak like you have never said anything badly or wrongly in private in your life makes you a hypocrite.

Being born and raised on Oahu it was always cool seeing all the familiar sites, even if you were seeing the "underbelly" of the state...sometimes it makes me wonder if it would scare tourists away even though the worst Hawaii can offer is pretty tame compared to other cities.

That said, there is special Chapman family "intervention" occuring soon if not already that would be some must-see-TV.

iron: Not sure if you are talking to me(you) or in the general sense(you), but I didn't say a word about it. What I posted that you quoted, as I indicated above, is from the tmz site. I only posted information(revealing how the tape got leaked).

For the record, I have reserved judgment.

Last edited:
heck he will go to civil court A&E will pay him millions and he will get another show...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom