Dr. Z is out and has the Saints at #11... (1 Viewer)

We should probably be ranked a little lower. He was pretty generous this week.

>>We should probably be ranked a little lower. He was pretty generous this week.

8-13 until we put a winning streak together again. Then we'll see. FWIW, the Detroit Lions writeup was the best. What a terrible organization from top to bottom. :shrug:

TPS

>>We should probably be ranked a little lower. He was pretty generous this week.

8-13 until we put a winning streak together again. Then we'll see. FWIW, the Detroit Lions writeup was the best. What a terrible organization from top to bottom. :shrug:

TPS

I'd put us at 7/8 (AFC is legitimately better then the NFC), but i'm a homer.

Anything around #10 is fair to me.

Anyone have a e-mail address to Dr. Z? This guy is horrible. I know it , you know it, and I want to make sure he knows it. How embarrasing is it for a self proclaimed doctor for a major magazine in America to not even be able to a .500 record when he just picks winners-not even against spread. I would never order Sports Illustrated unless the Saints won the super bowl and Dr. Z personally signed my commemorative copy with " I was wrong again, I suck."

SI = worst sporting outlet.

And it has nothing to do with our ranking.

I have a problem with us being ranked behind Denver who has a rookie QB who has never played a down in the NFL.

I have a problem with us being ranked behind Seattle. We are at the same record, and yes they lost 2 of their star players. But as everyone says all the time, they are in probably the easiest division in football and are coming off of a lucky and very sloppy monday night win. The first half of that game looked worse than any half we have put together all year, and they just lucky that it was against green bay.

My beef is more his anti-Hail Mary nonsense. Imagine that, a member of the media who hates religious references...shocked and surprised.

I didn't read that into it. Still don't. He prefers the term Big Ben.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom