EA Sports Madden 11 Commercial!!! [merged] (1 Viewer)

Can someone make a ringtone for us please?! I have the regular version of the chant, but the beat makes Drew's chant even more awesome than it already is :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:!!!!

EDIT: My right arm hurts from fist pumping so much!

I've got the ringtone, starts out with Drew yelling, "This IS New Orleans!". Not sure how to upload it on here though...

That was AWESOME!!!!

i need to find a download of that breakdown, with the beat behind it... SICK!!

You should be able to find it. It was around even before the Superbowl. The rest of the song is sick too... they only used the intro.

EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL 11 commercial - Drew Brees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKoQRciQ0H8

<object width="500" height="405">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZKoQRciQ0H8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This commercial features the song "Heart of the city" by New Orleans' own Team MFN. This spot is being considered for major usage in the game's marketing campaign, so Who Dat Nation spread the word...

We took over the NFL, now lets take over Madden NFL 11!

We'll prove that BS curse wrong just like we did all the naysayers that said this day would never come..
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Actually, this ad is being considered for official usage in EA's marketing campaign. The success of the venture depends on 1- Fan Support (youtube, Facebook, etc.) and 2- an endorsement from one or more of the Saints players and coaches. Which are being worked on as we speak. So if anyone in SR can help..... This could very well be the lead song in Madden NFL 11's ad campaign...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom