Eagles Live 9/17/09 (1 Viewer)

They're taking calls on the air and most are predicting the Eagles win 23-17-ish. Not a big surprise.

Missed the good stuff earlier. Hopefully they'll post the vids when their OC, DC, and a couple of players did a Q&A.

It seems the Eagles (team) certainly respect the Saints, but that would go vice versa, as well... Nothing is ever guaranteed. "That's why they play the game."

Saints 34-17

A caller just called in and predicted the Eagles would win 40-30. How do the Eagles put 40 points up even if they had McNabb? Now the next caller predicted 34-24. Ha! Now this caller is predicting 37-17! Are these people crazy? Did I miss the memo that the Eagles are starting the game with 20 points?

They're all jazzed about their defense and they think they're going to stop Brees. :mwink:

The host stated that Trent Cole should pretty much man handle Bushrod........I think he maybe a little disappointed with that prediction. Adam Kaplan was a guest on the show and said Devery is the fastest receiver in the NFL with the ball in his hand.

haha, I got my statement in before it ended "jeff no, Mcnabb or not it wouldnt have mattered."

They're all jazzed about their defense and they think they're going to stop Brees. :mwink:

They think Brees will crumble and look like a clown under their pressure like Jake did last week. Ive got news for them, this isnt Jake they're playing against this week. They're all proud they have the #1 defense after one week. That stats gonna get kinda screwed after Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom