Eggs (17 Viewers)

It's been out there for quite awhile that eating cholesterol doesn't increase the bad cholesterol in your blood, but it's not something that seems to be widely known so maybe this interesting experiment will get more info out. The truth is that cholesterol levels are very much so linked to your genetics which is why for most people the only way to lower them is medication.

What is really interesting is that this guys found that his HDL (good cholesterol) actually increased by eating so many eggs.

That's because dietary cholesterol only accounts for 20 to 30 percent of your overall cholesterol level. Now, I can't account for why it dropped, but they've been lying to us about cholesterol for a long time now.

The only other eggs I can think of that I've eaten are duck eggs and I don't remember them tasting very different. Same with duck bacon.

That's because dietary cholesterol only accounts for 20 to 30 percent of your overall cholesterol level. Now, I can't account for why it dropped, but they've been lying to us about cholesterol for a long time now.

The only other eggs I can think of that I've eaten are duck eggs and I don't remember them tasting very different. Same with duck bacon.
duck bacon? do tell..

duck bacon? do tell..
Had it at a place called Lenny's Restaurant in Clearwater, FL. They also serve scrapple which I did NOT have. You're ever in Clearwater, don't eat breakfast anyplace else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom