Everyone Who Dislikes/Likes George W. Bush, Tell Us Why In Your Own Words (1 Viewer)

Okay, forgot about this one. Thread is bumped, I'm interested in what you have to say BD.
Wow. Forgot all about this.

Give me some time to put my thoughts together. With all the data mining, I'll still have to word my response carefully.

Anyone ever see this:

sorryworld1.jpg

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

That picture certainly brings to mind one of the best one word descriptions of modern Liberals--"Apologists." Of course, runner up would be "appeasers." And I seriously doubt the "half" of us who voted for someone other than Bush would EVER feel like they have to apologize for their vote to ANYONE.

That picture certainly brings to mind one of the best one word descriptions of modern Liberals--"Apologists." Of course, runner up would be "appeasers." And I seriously doubt the "half" of us who voted for someone other than Bush would EVER feel like they have to apologize for their vote to ANYONE.
I doubt the half of us who voted for Bush at least once (I didn't make the same choice twice mind you) feel a need to apologize to anyone (much less the world at large) for how we participate in the American system of voting.

I doubt the half of us who voted for Bush at least once (I didn't make the same choice twice mind you) don't feel a need to apologize to anyone (much less the world at large) for how we participate in the American system of voting.

So let me try to interpret your double negative. You think the people that voted for bush at least once (I didn't, and I could have once) DO feel a need to apologize for voting?

So with that out of the way, I don't think so either. The point of the picture seemed to be a cynical apologist's statement from people who obviously don't think THEY have anything to apologize for. I find it pathetic that they really do feel that accountable to the rest of the world. If they had it their way, we wouldn't even have our own constitution and sovereignty.

In fact, at the time, a counter-website was started with people who voted for Bush, mocking the "We're Sorry" website.

8 pages of pics...caution, strong language
http://www.notsorrynoteverybody.com/gallery.asp
braindeadx.jpg

I dislike George W. because he whined and whined that he needed more $$ to continue his little experiment with human life in Iraq; well, yesterday he got his money- then vetoed it... I guess we shouldn't be ticked off, though, since he warned us he would. Somehow, though, it still strikes me as pathetic.....

The dude is beyond hardheaded and he doesn't take responsibility for his or his admin's actions. It's as if he appoints people to positions that will be used in the future as scapegoats.

"It wasn't me. It was him."

Just watching CNN
at lunch, and Wolf Blitzer was interviewing John
Edwards for his reaction to Bush's veto- then Blitzer
had the gall to ask him about his "$400 haircut." I
was so ticked that he asked him about something that
trivial on a day when Dubya is refusing to fund the
troops, I can't even tell you what his response was...
What, are they trying to be Fox News or something??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom