Eye Tattoo (1 Viewer)

Hindsight is 20/20.

A mom-of-five brushed off her daughter’s advice to not get her eyeballs tattooed due to potential blindness — and now, she’s losing her vision.

Anaya Peterson, a law student, was in awe of Australian model Amber Luke, who tattooed her eyeballs a vivid blue and went blind for three weeks after. Despite Luke getting her vision back, it seems that 32-year-old Peterson might lose her sight for good.

“I was just going to get one [eye tattoo] at first because I thought that if I go blind, at least I’ve got the other eye. I should have stuck with that,” Peterson told Kennedy News. “My daughter told me that I didn’t want to do that [the tattoo] asking, ‘What if you go blind?’ She wasn’t on board with it at all.”

The body modification enthusiast has a split tongue and numerous tattoos — but inking her eyes might have been a step too far.

Now she wishes she had listened to her wise 7-year-old. The Belfast woman was left hospitalized by the eyeball modification after a potential reaction to the ink, and now claims she is at risk for developing cataracts.

“I don’t have 20/20 vision anymore. From a distance I can’t see features on faces,” she said. “If I didn’t have my eyeballs tattooed, I wouldn’t be having this problem. Even today I woke up with more floaters in my eyes. And that is dangerous.”.............

eye1.jpg

eye 2.jpg

eye 3.jpg
Just plain gross!

Seeing this reminded me of a crazy video that I saw 20-25 years ago and looked real. Dude squeezed 2 batteries out of his penis, and I'm talking about either triple a or double a. I have no clue how I happened upon that, but that was crazy.
TIL that 20-25 years ago Scorpius was into some freaky stuff

guess this can go here

is it safe to assume that this guy is independently wealthy and doesn't need to work?
=======================================================

A man who says he is a 'black alien', with inked eyeballs and green forked tongue said his body transformation is only 46 per cent complete - and he still wants to amputate his leg.

A new Channel 4 documentary, The Black Alien Project, tells the shocking true story of Anthony Loffredo, 33, from France, who has gained notoriety across the globe for undergoing extreme body modifications to transform himself into a so-called 'black alien'.

In a clip from the programme, Anthony, who has amassed 1million followers on social media, is seen telling first-time filmmaker Arthur Bruel that, despite already having had his nose, ears and two fingers amputated, he still believes his body transformation journey isn't complete as he looks at photos of his old self..........

AA1clmLM.img
Why is he wearing the 1994 MXMNT jersey? Why?

From butter boards to viral dances, social media has spawned a host of fads, but experts have warned against the latest trend: eye-tattooing.

The procedure, known as keratopigmentation, is a recent development and can be used for therapeutic purposes to improve the appearance of eyes.

This can include for people who have been left with scars on the transparent front partof the eye, known as the cornea, as a result of infection, disease or injury, or who have aniridia, a condition where the iris has not formed properly.

However, experts have raised concerns the procedure is becoming a popular aesthetic trend, with influencers posting TikTok videos of them undergoing surgery to permanently change their eye colour – often from brown to blue or green.

Alex Day, a consultant eye surgeon and ophthalmologist at Moorfields private eye hospital in London, said the procedure was not available for purely cosmetic reasons in the UK, meaning those seeking eye tattoos tend to go abroad.

But, he added, problems can emerge in the months that follow, with potential complications including blindness.

“These are people that have healthy eyes, they have no problems with their eyes, and then they go and have a procedure purely for[cosmetic reasons] that could have huge long-term implications with regards to eye health and vision that will affect them for the rest of their lives,” he said.

Keratopigmentation typically involves the patient being given a local anaesthetic before a surgeon makes a cut in their cornea using a laser or needle. This creates a tiny pocket into which pigments are injected. These pigments mask the natural colour of the iris that is normally visible through the transparent cornea, resulting in an apparent colour change……

From butter boards to viral dances, social media has spawned a host of fads, but experts have warned against the latest trend: eye-tattooing.

The procedure, known as keratopigmentation, is a recent development and can be used for therapeutic purposes to improve the appearance of eyes.

This can include for people who have been left with scars on the transparent front partof the eye, known as the cornea, as a result of infection, disease or injury, or who have aniridia, a condition where the iris has not formed properly.

However, experts have raised concerns the procedure is becoming a popular aesthetic trend, with influencers posting TikTok videos of them undergoing surgery to permanently change their eye colour – often from brown to blue or green.

Alex Day, a consultant eye surgeon and ophthalmologist at Moorfields private eye hospital in London, said the procedure was not available for purely cosmetic reasons in the UK, meaning those seeking eye tattoos tend to go abroad.

But, he added, problems can emerge in the months that follow, with potential complications including blindness.

“These are people that have healthy eyes, they have no problems with their eyes, and then they go and have a procedure purely for[cosmetic reasons] that could have huge long-term implications with regards to eye health and vision that will affect them for the rest of their lives,” he said.

Keratopigmentation typically involves the patient being given a local anaesthetic before a surgeon makes a cut in their cornea using a laser or needle. This creates a tiny pocket into which pigments are injected. These pigments mask the natural colour of the iris that is normally visible through the transparent cornea, resulting in an apparent colour change……

5 years later and there's still a question of whether or not you should tattoo your eyeballs. I have always disliked the shirt brown color of my eyes but someone has to wear them.
My granddaughter has a green spot in one of her blue eyes and I noticed the other day that it was getting larger, it's cool looking, I wonder if it will change to all green.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom