Falcon Fan here... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey Saints fans! 20+ year Falcon Season Ticket holder here simply to wish for a good and injury free game tonight! I have a tremendous respect for your team, your coach and your QB. I have said for years, the biggest thing keeping the Saints from getting to the next level is an elite QB. You finally got one and won a Super Bowl.

I think we have one too but he has to prove it like Brees as both of our teams have been teased over the years with promising QB's that never quite reach the "elite" status. Brees is a class act on and off the field.

As for the game tonight, frankly I will not be surprised at who wins as teams both are capable. It will probably come down to key plays and turnovers as these teams usually play close games when both are healthy and playing well. You should be proud that your team has followed up a Super Bowl championship with another great season as this in not often the case.

Good luck and may the team that plays the best tonight win!

Here's to an injury free game :) Good luck, and I hope you have some high quality alcohol on hand to enjoy after the Saints victory!

Whatever. I'll be rooting for a cruel destruction with roddy getting knocked out as icing to the cake.

Quarterback, I'll be just as classy as you and wish you the best of luck also. I truly believe the Saints will bring it tonight strictly due to pride and pull it off. I also think "the rubber match" will take place in the Divisional Playoffs.

That's a classy post and I agree with the substance of it. It's refreshing to see a post like that from a Falcons fan. In fact, it might be a first. :hihi:

Good first post at a rivals board. Sorry, but it's basically impossible for me to wish you guys good luck......I just can't do it because I'd be lying. I want you guys to have a ton of bad luck ( no injuries though). Just fumbles, INT's, and things like that. How about if I wish you as a person good luck but your team not so much? :mwink:

Ok, well since you kept it classy, I can't be too disgusted with you. But I CANNOT stand Roddy White and I hope a few of his dreads get pulled out and Gonzo slips on them. Good Day!!! :9:

Hey Saints fans! 20+ year Falcon Season Ticket holder here simply to wish for a good and injury free game tonight! I have a tremendous respect for your team, your coach and your QB. I have said for years, the biggest thing keeping the Saints from getting to the next level is an elite QB. You finally got one and won a Super Bowl.

I think we have one too but he has to prove it like Brees as both of our teams have been teased over the years with promising QB's that never quite reach the "elite" status. Brees is a class act on and off the field.

As for the game tonight, frankly I will not be surprised at who wins as teams both are capable. It will probably come down to key plays and turnovers as these teams usually play close games when both are healthy and playing well. You should be proud that your team has followed up a Super Bowl championship with another great season as this in not often the case.

Good luck and may the team that plays the best tonight win!

Wow, is this the second classy Falcons fan to post on here in just the last week? Am I in an alternate universe? (No offense, but we've had a lot of... um... no so classy Falcons fans on here in the past.)

Thanks for visiting and it's great to have a rival fan to chat and have friendly banter with. Hope to see you more around here. If you really want to take a risk, join us on the GameDay forum while the game is going!

Heres to a game in the Ga Dome that is not determined by poor officiating...l just want a clear winner to emerge...judging from the Packers, Raven's games that might be a little much to ask...but I am an optimist...and I think the best team will win tonight.

Appreciate the classiness and agree that hopefully this game will be decided by something other than a freak injury or a bad call (in the Saints favor, of course).

I can't wish you luck, but I can agree on a non-injury-free game (except maybe Roddy White). Thanks for a classy post and kind words!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom