Falcons fans comparing Vick to Manning... (1 Viewer)

I could only make it a few pages in, then I started to get dizzy from the insane amount of stupidity being spewed out.

-Z

Looking on the Falcons forum for signs of intelligent life is the same as sending those unmanned space vehicles to Mars. You may find a rock with a single cell specimen or something, but...

They are on page 23 now, and still have not resolved the Manning v. Vick argument.

Perhaps they are comparing Vick to Stanford University Associate Professor of Computer Science and Linguistics - Christopher Manning.

Not sure what his completion percentage was, but the man can code like a sunnuvagun!

Attachments

• chrism3.jpg
    chrism3.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 36
That is the most ridiculous argument. Vick just threw 3 tds in one game for the first time three weeks ago.

if anyone is a member of the falcons board, they need to go post this exact statement....that right there is the end of discussion

That msct guy is the biggest moron i think i've ever heard talk about football.

if anyone is a member of the falcons board, they need to go post this exact statement....that right there is the end of discussion

It has been posted.
Numerous times.
Many.
Lots.
A bunch.
It still, somehow, does not resolve the conflict. The argument goes back into "well, you need to add in his rushing yards," and "well, if the scheme let him throw more, he would be the rulest," and, "should you switch nostrils when one starts to bleed?"

I have no idea why I belong to that board. Oh wait, I do. It is readin and rereading the same ignorant posts over and over and over and...

Realize this:

The Falcons had NO fan support before Vick. Where is the newfound fan base coming from? 25 - 45 year old fans who were most likely emotionally and possibly financially invested in another team when Vick came into the league? Ummm...NO!

Most of these bandwagon Falcons fans are young, ignorant, and simply want a new 'sexy' team to root for. Vick is young and exciting and draws the young crowd. There are lots of old school Falcs fans that I'd imagine are almost as upset with their new "fans" as we are.

So who cares? Let them have their fun. Then be sure to laugh at their disappointment in the coming weeks/months/years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom