N/S Falcons @ Panthers tonight (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How do you see this game turning out? Do the Panthers even have a chance at taking this game? Do you even care? Does it matter?

Anyone care to make a prediction? :scratch:

This is a bad division and no team is playing consistently well enough to reasonably believe any outcome is a certainty. And because of that, yes, it matters.

This has been a very disappointing season but as long as there is a chance of winning the division and advancing into the post-season, I'm invested in that possibility. Not optimistic or excited, but I've been a fan long enough to never take the possibility of a playoff berth for granted.

This is a bad division and no team is playing consistently well enough to reasonably believe any outcome is a certainty. And because of that, yes, it matters.

This has been a very disappointing season but as long as there is a chance of winning the division and advancing into the post-season, I'm invested in that possibility. Not optimistic or excited, but I've been a fan long enough to never take the possibility of a playoff berth for granted.
Not just a chance. A Falcons/Bucs loss added with a Saints win puts them in a tie for first.
That’s how close.

We have to take care of our own business first. Unfortunately to date we have shown little ability to do that! Until we can string at least a couple or three wins on a row the last thing I am thinking about is the playoffs!

We have to take care of our own business first. Unfortunately to date we have shown little ability to do that! Until we can string at least a couple or three wins on a row the last thing I am thinking about is the playoffs!
Very true… but there’s nothing wrong with getting a little help if we do manage to get our act together later this season.

But by later I know that it MUST start this Sunday in Pittsburgh!

I think the Falcons win. Even though they are terribly flawed, they are buying into Smith and believe they can win the division.

Even with how weak the nfcs is, the Panthers look like they’re just playing out the string after the beat down they took against the Bengals.

Should be fun to watch! Bands of rain and wind from the remnants of Hurricane Nicole coming through during the game.

Are they rolling with Darnold tonight? I know we have it bad but Carolina spent 23.8 million guaranteed and gave a 2nd, 4th, 5th & 6th round pick on two QB's who have a combine 1000 yds, 6 TD's and a QBR of 16.8 this season. Meanwhile an UDFA QB is leading them... Holy moly that is a crapfest...

Are they rolling with Darnold tonight? I know we have it bad but Carolina spent 23.8 million guaranteed and gave a 2nd, 4th, 5th & 6th round pick on two QB's who have a combine 1000 yds, 6 TD's and a QBR of 16.8 this season. Meanwhile an UDFA QB is leading them... Holy moly that is a crapfest...
I read that they are sticking with PJ

If I didn't have money on the spread, I wouldn't care at all about this game. None of it matters for us.

13-11 Panthers…..Mariotta is sacked in the end zone for a game winning safety for the Panthers. Whodat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom