N/S Falcons @ Panthers tonight (2 Viewers)

Someone predicted that the Bucs will win the division with a 8-9 record and play the Giants in the wild card round

I have the game on. Kinda boring. Maybe I should take up knitting.

giphy.gif

Finally something happens. Horray TD against Atl.

Up on Atlanta by 10 ain't half bad! :grin:

We lost to the Panthers lol
At about 7:36 tonight, I took my dog out. My complex (here in Charlotte) has a bunch of local young corporate folks that live here. They always have huge Panthers watch parties in both of the lounge areas. I walked by one of the parties wearing my Saints hoodie. One guy says “Saints fan huh”!?!! I said “Who DAT”. The guy responded with “I don’t know how we beat you guys” and in the biggest of goober dbag bro fashion yells “WE SUUUUUUUUUUCK”!!!! 😂. I’m my head I’m thinking that my Saints suck worse. True Story. Thanks DA

The Panthers have been showing some tough defense all year... and they are looking strong so far tonight.
Their defense looked bad against Atl and got blown out by the Bengals. Now tonight they look better.

At about 7:36 tonight, I took my dog out. My complex (here in Charlotte) has a bunch of local young corporate folks that live here. They always have huge Panthers watch parties in both of the lounge areas. I walked by one of the parties wearing my Saints hoodie. One guy says “Saints fan huh”!?!! I said “Who DAT”. The guy responded with “I don’t know how we beat you guys” and in the biggest of goober dbag bro fashion yells “WE SUUUUUUUUUUCK”!!!! 😂. I’m my head I’m thinking that my Saints suck worse. True Story. Thanks DA
I can definitely see the Panthers beating us again lol

Man it sucks that we haven’t been able to take advantage of this terrible division.

It just so happens that 3 of the 4 teams are going through a rebuild/transition period and age and drama are catching up to the other team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom