N/S Falcons @ Panthers tonight (3 Viewers)

I mean….you have Falcons players tackling each other in the open field pursuing a defender. How are we not winning this division???😂 Someone makes sense of this please. We are watching Mariota and PJ Walker at QB. Never in my life would have ever imagined those two dudes in a starting QB position in the year 2022.

Mariota looked a lot better playing against us. Tonight he is pure trash... thank goodness. :hihi:

Man it sucks that we haven’t been able to take advantage of this terrible division.

It just so happens that 3 of the 4 teams are going through a rebuild/transition period and age and drama are catching up to the other team.
An arms race to who can right their ship first.

If we beat the Steelers and win the rest of the division games is that enough to win the South or do we have to steal a game from another non divisional opponent (Rams, 49ers, Browns, Eagles)

If we beat the Steelers and win the rest of the division games is that enough to win the South or do we have to steal a game from another non divisional opponent (Rams, 49ers, Browns, Eagles)
You gotta win the division games and get Tampa to lose a few. I can see them dropping to Seattle, SF, and the Bengals.

Just tuned in, forgot there was a game tonight. Looks like things are going our way so far. So, what is the story so far, good offense by Carolina or bad Atlanta team.

Big fine coming to that Panther DB and deserves it.

You gotta win the division games and get Tampa to lose a few. I can see them dropping to Seattle, SF, and the Bengals.
Steelers is almost a must win because after that the easiest opponent left outside of the division is the Browns and they will be hard to beat up there.

Pete Carmichael must’ve called that third down play for the Panthers. Not only did you not get a chance for a touchdown but you gave Atlanta all this time to go down and score and make it a game. You could’ve put them away.

Steelers is almost a must win because after that the easiest opponent left outside of the division is the Browns and they will be hard to beat up there.
If and that’s a big if, the Saints can win the rest of the division games, they should win the South.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom