N/S Falcons @ Panthers tonight (1 Viewer)

So I'm glad the Panthers are winning, and of course hope they can hold on.

But it's hard not to shake your head at the fact that Dennis Allen managed to lose, with a much more talented team, to a Carolina team with Matt Rhule, a head coach who was shortly fired, and who was playing Baker Mayfield over PJ Walker - Walker looks much better than Mayfield.

To make this worse, Rhule was Walker's college head coach and still could not see that Walker was better. And Allen still lost to the guy.

Walker had the first I think if he had just ran like it looked like he was going to do.

So I'm glad the Panthers are winning, and of course hope they can hold on.

But it's hard not to shake your head at the fact that Dennis Allen managed to lose, with a much more talented team, to a Carolina team with Matt Rhule, a head coach who was shortly fired, and who was playing Baker Mayfield over PJ Walker - Walker looks much better than Mayfield.

To make this worse, Rhule was Walker's college head coach and still could not see that Walker was better. And Allen still lost to the guy.
Great coaching decisions don’t come from a career 11-34 coach.

As a die hard Houston Roughneck fan, PJ Walker was amazing in the XFL. It stings me, he’s a Panther…..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom