Final Fantasy 7 Remake (1 Viewer)

I've never plaeyd the original FF7(played 8, 9, X, X-2...so this is news to me...just sucks i wont get the ending?

I've never plaeyd the original FF7(played 8, 9, X, X-2...so this is news to me...just sucks i wont get the ending?
You will get the ending of this game. This is a full game. Don't let people tell you otherwise. In the original none of the side characters get any development. In this game you get a lot of development for the side characters and you get more lore about the city of Midgar. AND since you never played the original before.. it doesn't matter so why are you upset?

Look at it this way... did you get upset that there were 20 Avenger movies before End Game? Nope.

You will get the ending of this game. This is a full game. Don't let people tell you otherwise. In the original none of the side characters get any development. In this game you get a lot of development for the side characters and you get more lore about the city of Midgar. AND since you never played the original before.. it doesn't matter so why are you upset?
not upset, just kinda confused on what i'm getting compared to the original

You are getting a complete game. The remake is not the same as the original. Things changed.. and you can go experience the original to see where things change... or just play this and still be fine. Then go play the original and Crisis Core and watch Advent Children to get the rest of the story. Even the original game was not the complete story of FF7. Yes there will be more installments, which has become the norm for FF. FF4 was the first to have a part two.

Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth announcement trailer came out a little while back.

So, do I need to play any games before Rebirth? I haven’t really been into final fantasy before but Rebirth looks intriguing

I’ll plan on play remake first. It looks like a Demo is available for rebirth. Does anyone know if the demo will spoil remake? Remake is currently free under my PS plan but ur typically take me months to get through games.

I’ll plan on play remake first. It looks like a Demo is available for rebirth. Does anyone know if the demo will spoil remake? Remake is currently free under my PS plan but ur typically take me months to get through games.
Yes, it would spoil it a bit. Of course, the demo is a flash back of an event.

I pre-ordered rebirth and am about 11 hours into it. It's funny how I can be 10+ hours into a game and barely be anywhere into it. My wife prefers it when I explore around and do all the extra side quest stuff, so that's what I've been mostly doing.

I pre-ordered rebirth and am about 11 hours into it. It's funny how I can be 10+ hours into a game and barely be anywhere into it. My wife prefers it when I explore around and do all the extra side quest stuff, so that's what I've been mostly doing.
What would be your best comp?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom