Finally beat Carolina! (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Man I’ll take it! Our defense is elite, our O will gel over time….tough road win against a team who’s owned us last couple of seasons. So proud of this team, and on cloud nine! I’m as pessimistic as they come as a lifelong Saints fan..no pessimism for me tonight! Awesome awesome win!

We’re going to win this division. We got this. Have faith fellow Who Dats.

The first half was frustrating to watch. But overall a good win.

They have to figure out the offensive line if we are going to do anything. The good news is the defense as you said is elite and will give us some time to get the offense right.

Cheers

The first half was frustrating to watch. But overall a good win.

They have to figure out the offensive line if we are going to do anything. The good news is the defense as you said is elite and will give us some time to get the offense right.

Cheers
I think the offense started to Gel the second half. Taysom being featured did wonders.

I don't like how the defense played in the final few minutes. They can't do that.. it's something DAs defense has always had a bad habit of doing.

Yeah, Jim Mora...I mean Dennis Allen...sure did his best to deflate the win at the end though. I'm not saying be Sean Payton, but geez, can we not see the prevent defense again. Just finish calling the game you've been calling. That was painful to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom