Florida man crossing Atlantic in Hamster Wheel (1 Viewer)

"Netflix is on line 2"

Baluchi was arrested Aug. 28 after a "bizarre three-day standoff" with authorities, the release said.

At one point, Baluchi, who refused to get off the vessel, displayed "two knives and threatened to hurt himself" if officers boarded, according to charges filed in U.S. District Court for Southern Florida.

He also "threatened to blow himself up," at which point Coast Guard officers on site contacted the Navy to determine the location of the alleged bomb, but Baluchi later revealed that the bomb was not real, according to the complaint.

Baluchi told the Coast Guard crew that he was trying to travel to London in his “hydro-pod” vessel.

Maybe that’s the problem with this country. We should just let stupid be stupid and suffer the consequences.
the problem is stupid has financial penalties that everyone else has to pay for
like education and healthcare, it's almost always more cost effective to be preemptive

the problem is stupid has financial penalties that everyone else has to pay for
like education and healthcare, it's almost always more cost effective to be preemptive
I mean if this dumb arse wants to try this let him. Let him know there will be no rescue as well.

Maybe that’s the problem with this country. We should just let stupid be stupid and suffer the consequences.

Some of that has already happened lol
But also, it is kind of scary b/c it makes me think of the movie idiocracy (which was way ahead of it's time)

Some of that has already happened lol
But also, it is kind of scary b/c it makes me think of the movie idiocracy (which was way ahead of it's time)
The ship called the USA has bypassed all the safety valves and is now steaming at flank speed toward full Idiotville.

Eh...not mad about the knives, he needed those to fight the Megaladons...give the man his knives and Hamster wheel back...tell him to head due east.

Solid construction effort BTW...that thing looks unsinkable
Made it 70 miles on each attempt.

Why did they stop him exactly? We've all seen that Titantic submersible thing, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom