Foo Fighters suck, change my mind. (2 Viewers)

I’ve never done a survey

Metallica made some mistakes, but appreciate most of their music from the Black album, and before.

For the record, I asked you, if you think Prince was better, than Metallica, and you some how forget to answer that question. Seems rather telling. You do you.

Why?

If you don't like them, you don't like them.

What are you talking about? Please explain yourself. What question are you referring to? I'm not playing riddles with you guys. By the way, not sure if you noticed what the topic is. ADD?

Also, David Robbins is wrong about Leynard Skynard also, they are not the best band of all time. Foey to the Foo Fighters also, they can go down as the most overrated band of all time.

I don’t really get the relation of The Young Ones to the attempted discussion. But Ade and Rik aged well (prior to Rik’s passing)

I don’t really get the relation of The Young Ones to the attempted discussion. But Ade and Rik aged well (prior to Rik’s passing)

Love that series as well. It was more of displaying the true animosity towards the Foo Fighters. Plus, The Young Ones was incredible. Looks like you like the series as well.

Metallica made some mistakes, but appreciate most of their music from the Black album, and before.

For the record, I asked you, if you think Prince was better, than Metallica, and you some how forget to answer that question. Seems rather telling. You do you.
I am a fan (singular), ‘fans’ is plural

But Prince music is much better to dance to so, objectively, Prince music is better than Metallica guitar jangling

I am a fan (singular), ‘fans’ is plural

But Prince music is much better to dance to so, objectively, Prince music is better than Metallica guitar jangling

Was referring to an earlier thread.

Disagree, but we don't normally agree on anything. lol

First three FF albums were good, authentic and rockin. Then to me it was just recycled and over-produced product.

I don’t fault Dave and the band for that timeline, they were wildly successful and that’s not easy. But for me, there’s not much point in listening to Foo after There Is Nothing Left to Lose.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom