food place in Seattle near stadium...New Orleans style! (1 Viewer)

Posted in other threads here, but the Crab Pot is where to go, shrimp unpeeled, great sausage, crab, clams, all in one glorious overflowing pot to eat! Damn I am hungry just typing it.

Thanks. Maybe the fried catfish? Hard to mess that up. Or I could bring my own french bread for the po-boy? lol. My mama cooked shrimp creole tonight. Don't think I could eat that up there and be happy. ;) Still, I may hit that place. Thanks.

Thanks. Maybe the fried catfish? Hard to mess that up. Or I could bring my own french bread for the po-boy? lol. My mama cooked shrimp creole tonight. Don't think I could eat that up there and be happy. ;) Still, I may hit that place. Thanks.
Prawn Creole?

there is a famous fried chicken spot that is off the chain. I think Oprah has it flown to chicago from this particular spot. It has a females name I forgot it but that should be enough info to find it

Posted in other threads here, but the Crab Pot is where to go, shrimp unpeeled, great sausage, crab, clams, all in one glorious overflowing pot to eat! Damn I am hungry just typing it.

How is the burled shimp cooked? If it ain't cooked right, you can't eat it. Of course, you could just fry it and it would pass muster.

I often wondered why those traveling to other locales would seek out food that they are familiar with or could get when in their own hometown. I mean, why would I travel 2000 miles from New Orleans and look for red beans and rice??

Of course, McDonald's showed me the fallacy of my thinking.

same thing my gf says

I often wondered why those traveling to other locales would seek out food that they are familiar with or could get when in their own hometown. I mean, why would I travel 2000 miles from New Orleans and look for red beans and rice??

I know. my gf tells me that. we are heading to Puerto Rico tomorrow night. would be weird if i see a new orleans place there but who knows. have lots else. only bad think is trip is gonna make me miss beginning of game Saturday b/c we don't get to Atl airport till like 4:17 our time. watch rest in an airport bar i guess.

How is the burled shimp cooked? If it ain't cooked right, you can't eat it. Of course, you could just fry it and it would pass muster.

Nope nothing fried, it is boiled, and boiled to perfection! As far as fried catfish, I have gone to the New Orleans which is right by the stadium, it is pretty darn good, but in no way compares to what I ate in NOLA, the Crab Pot will provide all that you should want. All I have to say is when in Rome, if you catch the meaning. You shouldn't want to get everything just they way you get it at home, you should want to try what we are famous for, and that is beer, crab, and salmon, and other seafoods. Please enjoy and let me know how it was. I am in no way affiliated with this restaurant, I just love eating there.

Exactly...I say try something new.

I always stayed quiet on that but im so glad someone said it so i wouldn't look like the A-H saying it lol..

Don't think i'd ever go to Italy, Chicago, Spain, Japan, Boston, L.A, Australia, Hawaii, New york, Brazil, London or Ireland looking for Gumbo, fried chicken, Crawfish, boiled sausage and Bananas foster.
Those lil Nawlins cuisine places are for the locals to have a taste of something not from their own city not for New Orleanians to sample their version of New Orleans food, but to each their own.

If you travel to someplace where you have friends/family that have never been to N.O. Thats how I ended up trying gumbo in Canada. :covri::covri: By the second spoonfull I just convinced myself that it's chili.

Awwwwwww yeaaaaaah!!!!

& BACK WE GO!!!!.. I LOVE IT!!!!

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48131

.. possibly before and definetly after the game.. Saintgirly and myself and our good
friend Kevin who's been die-hard since wayyyy before moving up here from New Orleans
are gonna be draped in Black-n-Gold rep'n that WHODAT NATION!!.. We'll be in sec
312 during the game but will definetly be at the pub again post-game.. hope to see a
bunch of ya there, same as last time!...............WHODAT!!

NWSaint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom