For all those that thought the defense played well last week (1 Viewer)

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Run defense struggled which I don’t think anyone expected. Had we stopped the run better and limited their possessions. it would have been a blowout win. Cousins was garbage until he finally hit a couple lucky throws.

Reaction score
Run defense struggled which I don’t think anyone expected. Had we stopped the run better and limited their possessions. it would have been a blowout win. Cousins was garbage until he finally hit a couple lucky throws.
I don't think it would have been a blowout considering the way our offense played.

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I expected it. You don't lose two starters on the DL and not expect a drop off. It's why i didn't want to play the Vikings and hope SF gets knocked out by Wilson

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
..And what happened to the Offense that was averaging 35 points a game over the last 6 games of the season?

holding a team to 20 points in regulation without 5 starters would have been enough if that Offense had shown up. Only starter the Offense was missing was the Fullback.. so they don't even have an injury excuse as to why Zimmer handed them so badly.

dbridge

There's levels to this
Reaction score
I don't think the defense was good, especially in the first half, but like someone else said, they played well enough to win. Sure, Dalvin Cook went off in the first half, but even with that, they only scored 13 points. They even forced an early turnover. They only allowed 7 points in the second half. Yeah, they screwed up in OT, but if this offense had shown up like they had in the last half of the season, this game never should've been close at the end of regulation.

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Look at how the queens played yesterday.

Face it the whole team outside of Harris and Hill stunk last week. Davis was bad in the first half but great in the second. Dalvin Cook ate us up in the first half.

I heard Cook was letting our team know how terrible they are during the game lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom