Former New Orleans Saints center Jonathan Goodwin on the wrong end of Super Bowl 2013 this time (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
snews.gif

Full Story – Nola.Com

Jonathan Goodwin knows how good it feels to win a Super Bowl. Now, the former New Orleans Saints center knows what it feels like to lose one.

Goodwin is the center on the San Francisco 49ers team that lost to the Baltimore Ravens 34-31 on Sunday in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Jonathan Goodwin, San francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) changes the call as San Francisco 49ers guard Alex Boone (75) and former Saints center Jonathan Goodwin (59) talk it over against the Atlanta Falcons during the NFC Championship game on January 20. David Grunfeld, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
"It's bad," Goodwin said. "Personally I feel bad for my teammates having gone through this experience for the past two seasons. I've seen this group work so hard and personally I just wanted to see them be able to experience that and that's where I'm struggling with that."

Goodwin was on the Saints' Super Bowl-winning team.

By Tammy Nunez / Times-Picayune

Full Story – Nola.Com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom