Former Saints on initial 2025 HOF list (2 Viewers)

Eric Allen
Jake Delhomme
Jahri Evans
La’Roi Glover
Joe Horn
Lorenzo Neal
Jeremy Shockey
Darren Sproles
Ricky Williams
Lorenzo Neal has best shot. I dont know if he gets in though. Ricky wasting his prime ruined his chances. Sproles nice player. The rest im surprised are even on list

Lorenzo Neal has best shot. I dont know if he gets in though. Ricky wasting his prime ruined his chances. Sproles nice player. The rest im surprised are even on list

You're surprised Evans is on the list? He's a lock to make it, it's a matter of when. Durable, has the awards, top 2 guard of his era, and has a championship.

Lorenzo Neal has best shot.

Curious why you think that. He was a good fullback but not sure what elevates him to become a HOFer.

Of that list, I think Eric Allen stands out. Six time pro bowler and currently 21st among the league’s alltime interceptions leaders; tied with HOFers Willie Brown and Darrell Green, and ahead of Deion Sanders and Champ Bailey.

Evans should be a first ballot hall-of-famer, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t get in until Drew’s year.

Glover was good enough, but likely won’t get in. I hope I’m wrong because he deserves it.

Ricky was so controversial and never really won, so it’s very hard to see him making it.

Joe Horn was great, but controversial in an era with a lot of great and controversial WRs. Rison will make it before him.

Curious why you think that. He was a good fullback but not sure what elevates him to become a HOFer.

Of that list, I think Eric Allen stands out. Six time pro bowler and currently 21st among the league’s alltime interceptions leaders; tied with HOFers Willie Brown and Darrell Green, and ahead of Deion Sanders and Champ Bailey.
Got him.mixed up with Allen the RB

My thoughts as well. Eric Allen will most likely will go in as a Philadelphia Eagle.

Eric Allen
Jake Delhomme
Jahri Evans
La’Roi Glover
Joe Horn
Lorenzo Neal
Jeremy Shockey
Darren Sproles
Ricky Williams
I’d like to see Jake, LaRoi, and Joe Horn get in. I’m certain Jake would represent Carolina, but he is a local product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom