Fox Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

Didn't The Raiders Beat The Steelers?
With That Being Said That Rankings System Has To Be
The Biggest Joke Of All The Rankings

That's sooo funny. How can the Saints be ranked 13th? Cowboys, Steelers and Eagles ranked over us? You gotta love it. Having Indy at 7 is funny too. When do you stop saying "....but Indy's D is very poor" and start saying "......who cares about a horrible D when the O puts up those kind of numbers."

I love the fact that the Saints were ranked 15th last week and only moved up to 13th. This is nothing we haven't experienced before.

Okay.. I've lost any faith in the DVOA's any more...

DVOA rankings.

Okay, I can understand NOT rating the Colts #1... but #7?

The COWBOYS at 10? The EAGLES at 4???!!??? (the 4-4 Eagles?)
The Steelers (yes, those 2-6 Steelers! at 12?)? The 5-3 Falcons all the way down at 20? The Seahawks at 23?!? (I mean, I know they're injured and stuff..)

I wanna see this magical mystical formula? (I still think I'll have to agree with the FootballOutsiders where it does their individual player ratings.. but these team ratings... Not a chance.)

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I love these rankings! These are the best rankings to see some shmuck nerd try to justify his computer skills as being able to predict the outcome of the NFL!

Mr. Shatz must be from Philly!!!! He has the Eagles going 10-6, which means that they go 6-2 the rest of the way, yet they still have to play the Falcons, Panthers and the entire NFC east on the road in December!

Talk about a bad schedule. Play the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins at their place in weeks 14, 15, and 16.....yuk!

They will be lucky to squeak out 5 wins the rest of the way.

Oh, and how can anyone justify the Steelers being #12 and they have them with a projected record of 6-10? Doesnt make any sense.

Love these rankings!!! REally do. :_rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom