Fred Thomas (1 Viewer)

truck man

not so ******
Reaction score
a lot of people on here claimed he was our best CB....i hope they were watching today. there has got to be somebody they can play better than him.

There's no one on this team that can play better than him. Other than Thomas, McKenzie and Craft, do we have any other corners? We all knew this was going to be a weak spot for this team going into the season.

McKenzie was incredible today. did they catch a single pass on his side of the field. I didn't see his face one time except in run support.

he was beaten every time they needed a first down. palmer wouldn't even look to MM side in the second half. we need to try anything. we have 2 guys on our practice squad that i would rather see, we just need a change.

Thomas was flat out BAD today. They saw it too, and continued to pick on him. The good news is, the Falcons can't throw the ball like the Bengals, and they don't have the weapons outside like them either.

McKenzie was incredible today. did they catch a single pass on his side of the field. I didn't see his face one time except in run support.

MM has been incredible all year. He got beat once by Jennings by a super perfectly thrown ball and was automatically in the "dog house."

Thomas is nothing more than a nickel bcak at this point in his carreer,Wil Smith has more speed and direction change at this point.I can say anything better about Bullocks at this point.The loss is nothing surprising to me today though.We'll get em next week.

I love Fred, but it's over. Teams will continue to target him. He has always been small, but now he's old too. Why did we cut Josh Lay? Is there no halfway decent free agent out there? Some practice squad guy? If not, better make sure one of the safeties is constantly glued to Fred's man as well. Ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom