From Sunday Ticket Trial: ESPN Proposed 70.00 Full Season Package (1 Viewer)

games that are on the networks in your area are blacked out. People that will go to the trouble of using a VPN to circumvent the blackout will probably just pirate anyway
FOX/CBS still want people turning onto their channels.
A cheaper Sunday Ticket would put a wrench in it.
This has alot to do with FOX and CBS protecting themselves.

Last year, I made off like a bandit. I am in Asia. There is a site where you can download sporting events. NFL is behind a paywall of only 15 USD. I wake up at 6 am, download the game, take a cat nap, and bam, I watch HD quality while I eat my breakfast. The NFL ain't protecting any game slot by artificially inflating the price. I am really only interested in the Saints and the playoffs/SB. If New Orleans does not have a team, I wouldn't care.

I generally have no issue with the streams, and the iWeb does a good job on the pop ups. But if it were cheap enough for a single team option, I’d pay it for just a higher 4k HD picture.

This morning I received an email from Google Play that my NFL Plus Premium is going to increase to $99.

I was on the fence about renewing at $79. They made the decision easy.
I remember when season ticket holders used to get that AND RedZone mobile for FREE. Not anymore... The not-so-good-but-at-least-decent-days.

I'll be damned if I paid hundreds of bucks for Sunday Ticket.

Because bootlegging kinda sucks, frankly. Constant crappy streams make it so frustrating it's not worth it IMO and I've done it a lot.
Can't speak for anyone else, but i have almost zero problems with my IPTV when it comes to NFL games. I've been doing it since 2017. i guess i just got lucky with the one i use. Now, i said almost zero because no stream/broadcast is perfect, not even the cable/over the air..
But it issn't for the faint of heart. you have to have a some tech knowledge when it comes to that, which most people don't have when it comes to that whole setup.

If the NFL made single team options 40 dollars for the season, I would definitely pay for it.

I'm out of state. I would give them $120 for all 17 Saints games plus any playoff games to be live streamed in 4K. That's $10/game that are on local only since we have 3 PrimeTime, 1 in my local market, likely 1 afternoon Game of the Week (LAC or LAR), and playoff games are national.

This morning I received an email from Google Play that my NFL Plus Premium is going to increase to $99.

I was on the fence about renewing at $79. They made the decision easy.
I just received an email from DAZN for the new season, 199€ for all games. While I only watch the Saints. I really must check other options. Located in Europe, so not a lot of choices and not a fan of the streams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom