Funniest scene from any movie you’ve ever watched...... (1 Viewer)

Not a movie, but easily the most i ever laughed watching tv.

a little background if you don't watch king if queens..... doug ran into his ex-girlfriend and they argued about him not finishing a song he said he wrote for her when they were dating, and she said he never wrote one. The ex still talks to doug's mom, and doug's wife carrie isn't a fan of it. ENJOY!

Super Troopers opening sequence

Favorite line of the movie is when Thorny swings open the tractor trailer doors. I used to service/repair cranes, and would use this line any time I caught more than one person in the same crane cab....especially if it were the boat captain.

The scene I came to speak of comes from spaceballs, following the quote "I told you to shoot across her nose, not up it!"....definitely my favorite comedy scene, and I've adapted some of the language while on jobs too

Funniest scene that jumps out to me was a particular scene that had me bellowing so loud that I couldn't breath. I am not even a big fan of the actor but late one night I couldn't sleep and Borat was on so I started to watch it. When Borat and his Manager/Agent started to fight and wrestle naked throughout the Hotel I started laughing so hard that I woke up my wife.

If I watched that scene again today I will not laugh as hard as I did that night. Something about that scene just got me rolling that night. Not posting the scene for obvious NSFW content.

Runner Up
Same Movie but small scene where a guy in a Grim Reaper costume tries to break up Boarat and his Manager/Agent dressed as Oliver Hardy from getting in another fight and Borat yells "Fork Off Death!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom