Funny memes (10 Viewers)

464175097_1064963358938879_3155728016641875852_n.jpg

After the intense NFC North clash on Sunday, Kevin O'Connell and Dan Campbell met at midfield for the customary post-game handshake.
O'Connell, sporting a genuine smile, extended his hand and said, "Dan, you coached one hell of a game today. No matter what we threw at you, you always had an answer. I just want you to know how impressed I am with your team. They played with heart."

Campbell, grinning, gave O'Connell a firm shake, clearly appreciating the kind words. “Kevin...” he started, locking eyes with O'Connell.
“I’m gonna give you some free advice… Something a Navy SEAL told me once, at a strip club my dad took me to when I was 12 years old. He said, ‘Quit being such a sissy, enjoy yourself. Your father’s paying a lot for you to be here, and you’re embarrassing everyone by mentioning the math test you're missing.’”

O'Connell’s face froze as he tried to process the advice.

“Now, not all of that applies to you, obviously," Campbell said as he clapped O’Connell on the back knocking the wind out of his lungs.

"But the larger message does. I was watching you today, Kev. Over there on your sideline, pacing back and forth, talking all serious with your coaches, play sheet in hand like you’re plotting out some invasion strategy. I thought to myself, ‘What a try hard.’”

“The best coaching prep you’ll do all week is in the gym," Campbell said with a grin.

"Dieseling up those glamor muscles so they’re bursting through your pullover on game day, showing your squad you’re ready for war." As he spoke, Campbell puffed out his chest, making sure O'Connell noticed the gains he’d made since they last stood face to face.

“Did you think when we locked eyes in the second quarter, right before we made our big run, that I was talking game plans with my coaches? Hell no. That’s for the nerds I hire. I had ‘Enter Sandman’ blasting in my ears, thinking about the hunk of meat I’m going to eat later in my man cave, surrounded by the pelts and mounted skulls of great beasts I’ve killed, watching Steven Seagal movies on repeat.”

As Campbell wrapped up his air-guitar solo, imitating a heavy Metallica riff, O'Connell, still bewildered by the strange exchange, gave a polite nod and started to walk away. But before he could make his exit, Campbell clapped him on the back and threw out one last piece of advice.

"You’re never gonna slay Lions with your brain, Poindexter. That’s nerd logic. Hit the gym, and I’ll see you later this season. If your bench isn’t up by 45 pounds by then... you’re toast. Oh, and one more thing—ditch that name. Kevin? God has never made a Kevin worth fearing."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom