Funny memes (24 Viewers)

I had a judge tell me I had to pay a $50 subpoena fee for the officer to show up in court. I told the judge that the District Attorney was the one who subpoenaed the cop, not me, if it were up to me the guy wouldn't have shown up, so the DA should have to pay this $50 fee. The judge told me that I was going to pay the $50 subpoena fee because she told me to pay it or she was going to find me in Contempt and put me in jail. I paid the fee...

Been there. Daughter made a Uranus joke to her science teacher at a conference when she was in 5th grade. I was so proud.

Ever happen to you @guidomerkinsrules
Years ago my daughter was 15 or 16 at the time and the wife and I took off for a five day vacation when we came back we found out that the cops had been called because my daughter had had a party and the party got out of hand, and the cops were called i.e. just loud music really. My wife was reading her the riot act and I was standing slightly behind my wife, and as soon as my wife is done, lecturing my daughter, I gave her a thumbs up and a smile, she made me so proud because my brother and I had the cops called and that’s when we had a party when my mom and dad weren’t home for the exact same thing.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom