Funny memes (18 Viewers)

I actually know the origin of that and it's also literal, meaning a pot you pee in. They used to wash linen or something in urine. Rich people would buy pee from the poor, and not having a pot to pee in meant you were so poor, you couldn't even sell your piss to the rich folk.

Yeah, but I'd rather 20 45 minute episodes over 8 one hour ones.
IDK, most of those run out of ideas and jump shark. Those that don't seem to drag it out and have a sheetty ending. Looking at you Lost.

So 3 or 4 quality seasons at 8-10 is better than a 26 episode aquatic fin leap.

IDK, most of those run out of ideas and jump shark. Those that don't seem to drag it out and have a sheetty ending. Looking at you Lost.

So 3 or 4 quality seasons at 8-10 is better than a 26 episode aquatic fin leap.
Nah, give me 5 26 episode seasons instead of 3-4 seasons of 8-10 episodes. If a show that has 26 episodes per season gets a 5th season, the show is probably really good. They wouldn't throw money away on a terrible show.

Nah, give me 5 26 episode seasons instead of 3-4 seasons of 8-10 episodes. If a show that has 26 episodes per season gets a 5th season, the show is probably really good. They wouldn't throw money away on a terrible show.
Lost was one of my favorite all time shows, but i can admit that last seaon felt forced. some stuff theycould have done without, and there were many filler episodes (looking at Rose and Bernard and Nikki and Paulo to name couple) they could have just left out..
I'm probably one of the few who liked the ending, but it could have been done earlier....

Lost was one of my favorite all time shows, but i can admit that last seaon felt forced. some stuff theycould have done without, and there were many filler episodes (looking at Rose and Bernard and Nikki and Paulo to name couple) they could have just left out..
I'm probably one of the few who liked the ending, but it could have been done earlier....
I was with you until "liked the ending"

While they may be an butt crevasse, it’s been proven that merging at the last moment improves the flow of traffic. Here in NZ, it’s called zipper merging and works quite well.
yes, but this person didn't zipper merge, it's clear. he's at the end and still has made no attempt to merge . everyone else seems to have already merged in except him.. if traffic was moving, zipper works . when its at a stop there is no zipper merge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom