Game Plan vs. Rms (2 Viewers)

Optimistic Ozzy

Bleeder of Black and Gold
Reaction score
Hear me out.
Besides the usual "minimize penalties, turnovers, etc.", aren't we in a territory to where we can't play conservative? I think in this game, you have to throw out new, multiple wrinkles.
What about actually targeting Jimmy Graham 4-5 times? Wouldn't that be amaaaaaazing? While I'm at it, give Taysom 13 touches? Wouldn't that be amaaaaaazing as well?
I'm a simple guy. I look at common sense. I don't ask for much. Merry Christmas !!

Last edited:
Be aggressive on offense, stop the run on defense.

Defensively: We need to play a lot of man coverage to free up linebackers and safety to shut down the run game and blitz and creature pressure.

Offensively: We need to score touchdowns early and force the Rams to get one dimensional. Run well, and use playaction.

Go to Rams Reddit and you’ll be shocked at how many Rams fans hate the Saints because of OUR WHINING about one of the most pivotal missed calls in NFL history.

They hate us because we have the nerve. Let that sink in.

**** the Shams
the Cleveland/Los Angeles/Anaheim/St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams have fans? Where?

Go to Rams Reddit and you’ll be shocked at how many Rams fans hate the Saints because of OUR WHINING about one of the most pivotal missed calls in NFL history.

They hate us because we have the nerve. Let that sink in.

**** the Shams
Gonna be more B&G there Thur night…let their “fans” continue to no show for most games.

On Defense, I like that we found our pass rush because I think Stafford is the least mobile QB we've faced this year.

On Offense, we've greatly improved in two key areas: 3rd Down & Red Zone thanks in part to JG. Hopefully he's in there every time in those situations.
Taysom had a light load last week while still recovering from injury and we get a rested Olave returning from his ankle. As long as we continue with the motions, play action and spreading the ball around... We have a great shot.

Both teams have their backs against a wall though...gonna be a good game.

Hear me out.
Besides the usual "minimize penalties, turnovers, etc.", aren't we in a territory to where we can't play conservative? I think in this game, you have to throw out new, multiple wrinkles.
What about actually targeting Jimmy Graham 4-5 times? Wouldn't that be amaaaaaazing? While I'm at it, give Taysom 13 touches? Wouldn't that be amaaaaaazing as well?
I'm a simple guy. I look at common sense. I don't ask for much. Merry Christmas !!
My common sense is telling me not to expect too many wrinkles on the road on a short short week. I’m not saying there won’t be any, I’m just not expecting many.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom