Game Plan vs. Rms (1 Viewer)

Hear me out.
Besides the usual "minimize penalties, turnovers, etc.", aren't we in a territory to where we can't play conservative? I think in this game, you have to throw out new, multiple wrinkles.
What about actually targeting Jimmy Graham 4-5 times? Wouldn't that be amaaaaaazing? While I'm at it, give Taysom 13 touches? Wouldn't that be amaaaaaazing as well?
I'm a simple guy. I look at common sense. I don't ask for much. Merry Christmas !!
Remember the Alamo!! Uh,, Remember the No Call!

I like your idea but, I also don’t think we should radically change what has been working, the last couple of games.

I do think this idea should be added.

I just worry that, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

Wait, what?!?!? The Saints have had 11 sacks in the last 2 games. IIRC, that's tops in the NFL for the last 2 weeks.

:gosaints:
News flash buddy. We play more than 2 games in a year, and the last two teams we played were two of the worst in the league. Before the Panthers game, this D line wasn't pressuring squat.

My common sense is telling me not to expect too many wrinkles on the road on a short short week. I’m not saying there won’t be any, I’m just not expecting many.
Usually teams rely on a game plan from an earlier week for Thursday games to minimize the install. They might have a few specific plays drawn up, but it will mostly be a copy of a prior game (at least the call sheet will be).

Yup, he hasn’t had a full sack since the 1st week of Nov, so he’s due…

He is 32 now - that might have something to do with it. But his wife posted on that social networking service formerly known as Twitter that he is being triple-teamed on every play.

Block Aaron Donald!

Pro Football Focus credits him with 74 total pressures, the most in the league among defensive tackles. He's also No. 1 in ESPN's pass-rush win-rate rankings at his position. Donald should be able to exploit a mismatch against a weak interior offensive line. Center Erik McCoy and guards Cesar Ruiz and James Hurst are a big reasons why New Orleans is 28th in pass-block win-rate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom