Game thread Saints VS. Titans (9/10/23) (6 Viewers)

How many yards does Jamaal Williams carry for?

• 0-30

• 31-60

• 61-90

• 91-120

• 121-150

• 151-180

• 181-211

• 212-242

• 243-273

• 274-304

• 305+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Game wouldn't have even got this point if they had just called the DPI on that Olave throw

Sure, but refs were not gonna help us by making the clearly right call. Roger must have called them at the half. So it's great Williams recovered his fumble.

Sure, but refs were not gonna help us by making the clearly right call. Roger must have called them at the half. So it's great Williams recovered his fumble.
I'm glad we won but why does it seem like in high leverage moments, we have a propensity to make things dicey? Ball security was far more important than the first in that case. Hold on to the ball and kick a FG of necessary. That fumble, even the BIG 3rd down completion earlier where the refs had to review it, it's like nothing is ever easy with us. The Saints seem to give their fanbase heart palpitations. Lol

I'm glad we won but why does it seem like in high leverage moments, we have a propensity to make things dicey? Ball security was far more important than the first in that case. Hold on to the ball and kick a FG of necessary. That fumble, even the BIG 3rd down completion earlier where the refs had to review it, it's like nothing is ever easy with us. The Saints seem to give their fanbase heart palpitations. Lol

Some say it's a curse! Whatever it is, they excel at it!

I'm glad we won but why does it seem like in high leverage moments, we have a propensity to make things dicey? Ball security was far more important than the first in that case. Hold on to the ball and kick a FG off necessary. That fumble, even the BIG 3rd down completion earlier where the refs had to review it, it's like nothing is ever easy with us. The Saints seem to give their fanbase heart palpitations. Lol
that’s the nature of stress. Walking is easy. Walking the ledge of a 100 story building is stressful. You have to control yourself and the environment. Saints did well today. As impressive as the Lions win.

Next year I hope we draft another T and let him compete with Penning w/ loser kicking inside
U already see who the lover is. It's penning they need be on the phone brining in oline help. Working players out for next week. 😆

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom