GAMEDAY THREAD: Eagles at Saints 9/22/24 (5 Viewers)

It’s not looking good crowd wise. It feels like an eagles home game.

IMG_8503.jpeg

IMG_8505.jpeg

Taysom being out is my main concern today. I’m interested to see if the offense changes because of his absence and if we can continue to execute with his replacement.

That will be huge offensively.

Defensively, can we stop the mobile QB? This has always been a thorn in DA’s side defensively.

Massive number of Green Dirty Birds at the game. Besides that, the Dome looks great. What's funny is that Lincoln Financial is 23 years old, the Dome is 49 years old. I've been to The Linc a few times, the Super Dome is nicer now, easily.

Taysom being out is my main concern today. I’m interested to see if the offense changes because of his absence and if we can continue to execute with his replacement.

That will be huge offensively.

Defensively, can we stop the mobile QB? This has always been a thorn in DA’s side defensively.

I don’t think Taysom is necessary

It’s not looking good crowd wise. It feels like an eagles home game.

IMG_8503.jpeg

IMG_8505.jpeg
It's understandable considering the team's outlook in the off-season. I'm just happy there's very few in my section.

FOX is doing too much. Interviewing a player 20 minutes before kickoff as he’s trying to get zoned-in? Seriously, do we need this?

It's understandable considering the team's outlook in the off-season. I'm just happy there's very few in my section.

Too many gave up on the team before the season started. It’s not like we’re the panthers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom