GAMEDAY THREAD: Eagles at Saints 9/22/24 (1 Viewer)

Too many gave up on the team before the season started. It’s not like we’re the panthers.
They hate Carr who was pretty good last season, they hate DA because he wasn't their guy. The roster is too old and we can't draft. These are just the surface, the hate on X runs deep, sr is a close second.

Too many gave up on the team before the season started. It’s not like we’re the panthers.
Can't blame them considering the previous two seasons of play. Hopefully the team proves everyone wrong.

Can't blame them considering the previous two seasons of play. Hopefully the team proves everyone wrong.

We had significant injuries to our QB both years and missed the playoffs by one game. What’s going to happen if we ever have that 3-13 season? Nobody shows up until we’re a Super Bowl contender?

Home fans don't like to watch the home team to lose and it sounds like lots of people bet on a loss today when they got their season tickets. I don't think hardly anyone expected a prospect of winning this game even a month ago.

Taysom being out is my main concern today. I’m interested to see if the offense changes because of his absence and if we can continue to execute with his replacement.

That will be huge offensively.

Defensively, can we stop the mobile QB? This has always been a thorn in DA’s side defensively.
Maybe a change of offensive game will catch the eagles off guard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom