General Parking in NOLA (1 Viewer)

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
Is there a decent place y'all can suggest that's close to everything downtown where I could park at early on a Sunday morning and pick up my vehicle after the game later that evening?

What time does the Dome parking place open? Are there better alternatives?

Thanks

f24f01e58728de83d29d708ce473e453--george-patton-lieutenant-general.jpg

I'll park wherever I darn well please, son.

You should be able to find street parking at a meter on a Sunday. They aren't monitored on Sunday so they are first come, first serve for free parking. If you're early you won't have trouble.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

And by early, generally that's 7-9am. Anything after that is a crap shoot.

I used to park under the I-10/Claiborne. There are spots. Follow the smell of grilling.

Otherwise, you can hoof it from the Quarter.

There are a couple of pay lots behind Walk-Ons off of Poydras between Perdio and Rampart. They have like 3 or 4 lots and they always have spaces. This is where I park for pretty much every game.

And by early, generally that's 7-9am. Anything after that is a crap shoot.

I used to park under the I-10/Claiborne. There are spots. Follow the smell of grilling.

Otherwise, you can hoof it from the Quarter.
I can usually find street parking prior to 10:30, but I try to park outside downtown near the church on Tulane. If I'm running late I try to scope out someone leaving mass at 11:30 and take their spot. ;)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Harrah's has 24 hours of free parking if you give them 30 minutes of play. Have a couple of pre-game drinks while playing .25 video poker for low cost parking. Heck, you might even get lucky and win something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom