Get Ready for the Next QB Named Manning (Update: Arch to Texas) (1 Viewer)

Funny, but it’s kinda crazy to think that, as far away as 2043 seems- in fact Arch Manning will only be 37 yrs old at that time.. so theoretically he might be racking up titles at that point (good health permitting) since he’ll be much younger than Brady is currently.. time and perspective are wild things .

Ya think? Money means nothing to the family. They have bundles. Arch had a very favorable opinion and confident relationship with Steve Sarkisian. Sark, as he commonly called, was even at Newman early in the mornings turning on the lights so to speak, for the football team workouts. He recruited Arch relentlessly and formed a very early on bond with Arch.

If people would read a little, instead of just coming to the conclusion of his decision being about the money, they might actually learn something.

Even if money had something to do with the decision, why would that be a bad thing? Might as well go to the school that sells the most merchandise since a career in the NFL is not a given. Seems smart to me.

and state championships at Newman...
Good point here.

You have all 4 SB rings carried wholly by the defense, not by the play of either Manning during those playoff runs. Go look up the game scores and passing stats. Peyton had 1 good half of football (Patriots 06 AFC CG) during the entirety of both playoff runs). That's it.

The Mannings are dead to me. My whole life they've strutted around Louisiana like they're some kind of royalty. Ole Miss, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Texas. Good riddance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom