Good game you earned it (1 Viewer)

I have to give you guys props after that game. Hard fought, amazing game. Well played.

Two best teams in the conference.

Some moderator must have hacked a falcons fan's account and is poasting good sportzmanship

Great game. Two very good teams. Mistakes evened out.

Great game! Just wow! It would be great to see these two teams in the NFC Championship game.

There's a possibility if the Packers get in as the sixth seed. Let's pray that the Panthers dig in deep and beat the Falcons. Even if not, let's analyze a scenario. Saints or Falcons will be the #1 seed. Bears lose to the Packers but Eagles lose to Cowboys. Bears are #2 seed. Eagles #3 and Rams #4. Falcons/Saints beat Rams. Packers beat Eagles. Then Saints/Falcons go on the road to beat Bears while Saints/Falcons beat Packers. That would then allow the Saints and Falcons to meet in the NFC Championship for what would likely be a great game. These two teams are probably the conference's best two teams with maybe the exception of the Eagles.

Typical Saints/Falcons game. Thats why I did not predit the score, I mean we all should know by now how these games go.

I will say this though, our defense shut the Falcons down other than a handful of plays, but major props to the Falcons defense.

it's a damn shame that our kicker missed from 29 in week 3 or it would have been another falcon sweep.

Great game that was closer than it should have been with drew throwing another aaron brooks special.

*** are you typing about?

Great game, those two turnovers by both teams were incredibly uncharacteristic(eh, one can argue brees' WERE characteristic, but still).

Besides those turnovers this was an incredibly fought game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom