Greatest Easter Candy (1 Viewer)

Noabsolutelynot- we need to hold off on spring as long as possible
Even the days get longer from this point
Fall winter need to slow down spring summer need to speed up
But we keep doing the reverse
I wouldn't blink if I were to see Easter candy on the day after the Superbowl. December 21 is way too early

Noabsolutelynot- we need to hold off on spring as long as possible
Even the days get longer from this point
Fall winter need to slow down spring summer need to speed up
But we keep doing the reverse
They probably found that in the back warehouse from last Easter and decided to see if it would fly for the holidays.

I bought a Reaster egg because people won't believe me. They're smaller in my opinion. 1.2 ounces. Says best before 08/2024 so they're probably not leftovers.

I've officially had my first Cadbury Creme Egg of the season. I had to run to the DG for a couple things and, of course, the Easter candy is out in full force. I could not resist the sweet sugar bomb calling my name. I ate it by the time I was out of the parking lot. The price for one of them is now $1.25, which is forking ridiculous and will keep me from buying a whole bunch of them. I suppose that isn't a bad thing, though.

I've officially had my first Cadbury Creme Egg of the season. I had to run to the DG for a couple things and, of course, the Easter candy is out in full force. I could not resist the sweet sugar bomb calling my name. I ate it by the time I was out of the parking lot. The price for one of them is now $1.25, which is forking ridiculous and will keep me from buying a whole bunch of them. I suppose that isn't a bad thing, though.
I’ve already bought a bag of chicks ducks and bunnies and I’m still not a fan of the smaller format.

$1.25 can buy you a kick in the nuts too, but that doesn't make it worthwhile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom