Guardians of the Galaxy (1 Viewer)

Mine came a day or two ago. I just haven't played it yet.
Yeah, i got it last weekā€¦been playing BF2042 and Destiny has some new stuff tomorrow so it will probably be a minute before i get to GoTG

this game is pretty damn good

i was a little worried about the characters but i think they nailed it for the most part....the Peter Quill is not great but the other characters are voiced really well....and the writing is pretty good...i have been laughing at the banter between the group

combat is weird at first but once you get the hang it's pretty fun

and it looks amazing on PS5

I still haven't started it yet. I've been playing Tales of Arise, lately.

Just got the ps plus premium and this game is on it and for me it's a amazingly well done and very fun game. I love Guardians and the game is cool it will be the first Marvel game I complete.

The music is great and the 80's flashbacks are awesome šŸ‘Œ

Just got the ps plus premium and this game is on it and for me it's a amazingly well done and very fun game. I love Guardians and the game is cool it will be the first Marvel game I complete.

The music is great and the 80's flashbacks are awesome šŸ‘Œ
I finally played it a couple months ago and finished it. I really enjoyed it.

Lady Hellbender is thicc. lol

It's a great game and to get it with the ps plus premium is even better. It's so far been one of the more enjoyable games.

šŸ˜† I thought the same thing about Lady Hellbender..she makes that girl's in the Last of Us 2 look shriveled.

I am on chapter 8 The Promise right now.

It's a great game and to get it with the ps plus premium is even better. It's so far been one of the more enjoyable games.

šŸ˜† I thought the same thing about Lady Hellbender..she makes that girl's in the Last of Us 2 look shriveled.

I am on chapter 8 The Promise right now.
I won't give anything away. But, I do enjoy how Drax is sort of enthralled with her, and she's sort of interested in him. haha.

I won't give anything away. But, I do enjoy how Drax is sort of enthralled with her, and she's sort of interested in him. haha.
I have a feeling after that first meeting Drax and Ladyhellbender will hook up in some way by games end. This is a really fun game ..I love the humor and of course Rocket is awesome love him in the movie. I told the wife we need to watch Guardians again.

Just finished it..what a pleasant suprise. I haven't had that much fun inquite some time. It was a great experience. I understand there aren't any plans for dlc or anything but if they do it right and take their time they could make this a great franchise. I hope we see another GoftG game in a couple of years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom