Happy Anniversary! 3 Years ago Today (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7q0bsLGRmPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Madden Intro!

Tracy-Porter-New-Orleans-Saints-Indianapolis-Colts-Super-Bowl-XLVI.jpg

This is the moment that is mentioned on my Saints calendar today. I remember my knuckles smashed into the ceiling when I jumped up.

Coolest birthday present I have ever got.

Watched TP's pick 6 first thing this morning and cried.

Did I say this was the coolest birthday present I ever got?

This was me the moment we won the game...

Attachments

• 17174_461030950443_6913009_n.jpg
    17174_461030950443_6913009_n.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
What an AWESOME.. AWESOME day that was!! I refused to watch the Super Bowl with friends and family even thought they had Super Bowl parties. As the only Saints fan in the fam this was something I had to watch alone with my dog! LOL

I remember being nervous and anxious and when the Interception happen -- I jumped up and screamed and my dog was jumping up and down and barking lol. I just knew they had just won the super bowl. All the years of being a Sains fan, I never thought I would know the feeling of having your team win the super bowl. AWESOME! CHILLS all over again when I think about it!

WHO DAT!

Attachments

• Abrees.jpg
    Abrees.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1
I would love to be able to go back and watch all the games from that season. I have the few that they released, but it was only 4 and the quality of the video was pretty poor. They should release a nice full season set on bluray. I'd gladly pay a few hundred for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom