Happy Thanksgiving to Andrus and all the Mods! (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
This is the best sports board on the planet. There's a ton of hard work to keep this board working as great as it does. Also, it's a full time job keeping us zoo animals from tearing up the zoo and the mods do a great job.

Thank you all and may you and your families have a very Happy Holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to the whole Saints Report Family. Hoping for a big victory tonight.

This is the best sports board on the planet. There's a ton of hard work to keep this board working as great as it does. Also, it's a full time job keeping us zoo animals from tearing up the zoo and the mods do a great job.

You might need some chapstick for those lips, Swimmer.

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE who's associated with SR. WHO DAT!

And Happy Thanksgiving to the whole SaintsReport family.

Happy Thanksgiving Andrus and your amazing staff as the years pile up you guys only get better each year. Thank you for everything you guys do. Everyone be safe and have a great turkey day.

Happy Thanksgiving and all.....but....

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks to the Saints Report team for an awesome place !!

Happy Thanksgiving to the whole Saints Report Family. Hoping for a big victory tonight.

My Lord Big Big Ron - I live to see your new avatars. Everyone is stunningly gorgeous. Happy Holiday Brother! Thx for bringing a big smile to my face.

I think you have some gravy on your nose, well it's something brown anyway. ?

Happy turkey day swimmer! And to the rest of my SR family. Love you guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom