Happy Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

Yes! The great Thanksgiving Day Takeaway!! Never gets old
Brees was so good that game when it mattered the most. Back when he would take more shots downfield. Defense always was suspect, but could somewhat come up with a nice play or most of the time give up too much for Brees to overcome.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a great time with friends and family. I'm thankful to have a great Saints online family and I'm thankful for seeing at least 1 Super Bowl win in my lifetime. I'm thankful for the past Saints generations and hope the future can bring us more to love. Thank you everyone for all of your insights good or bad.

Thanks! And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

I am SO stuffed! I am trying to avoid either a nap or diabetic coma right now. :yawning: Turkey, pork roast, ham, cornbread dressing, green bean casserole, yams, etc,, etc. ... but the clincher was the pies, which I only allow myself to eat on major Holidays. I'm not used to having all of that deciousness at once. :timeout:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a great time with friends and family. I'm thankful to have a great Saints online family and I'm thankful for seeing at least 1 Super Bowl win in my lifetime. I'm thankful for the past Saints generations and hope the future can bring us more to love. Thank you everyone for all of your insights good or bad.
Happy Thanksgiving to you Lux.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom