Haskins Set to Visit Panthers (1 Viewer)

I hope they sign him, PLEASE! I do not think he is or will ever be good. AND, it will be one less team in this year’s draft, looking to draft a QB. On that last thought, all 4 NFC south teams, should be looking for their next QB in this year’s draft. Imagine if they all do, except the Saints because of where the Saints are picking in the 1st round? I would dread the fact our 3 divisional opponents would have their next QB and the Saints would still be floundering around with who there next QB would be.

That is a point I haven't thought about. 2 QBs over 40, 1 definitely on the downhill side of his career & overpaid, & 1 that has reached his maximum potential & always be average. Who will be the first to find the next franchise QB? This could tell the tale on who has control of the division for years to come.

If Haskins matures he can be a very good QB. He set the NCAA record for TD's in a single season....he can sling it. He just needs to mature. I hope he does because my son and I have his signed rookie card!

I don't see them letting Bridgewater go this off season. That will cost them $20M in cap space. He wasn't bad playing this year either especially when you consider he didn't have McCaffrey for most of the year. He had a 69.1% completion rate for 3733 yards with 15 TD's and 11 INT's. He also ran for 279 yards with 5 TD's.

If they do sign Haskins it will be to back up Teddy. If they do take a QB as the 4th pick overall then the pick will likely compete with Teddy to start.

Don’t know if the color of his skin has anything to do with it. Just due diligence for the most part. Not sure the fan base out here in Charlotte will take to kindly to hear about this Haskins news. They have been clamoring for Watson since his news broke. One thing is for sure, they are looking to replace Teddy.
I feel so bad for Teddy. Haskins needs a team with a mentor. Maybe Teddy could be that for him, I dunno.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom