TV HBO's Westworld (1 Viewer)

I've enjoyed it so far. I don't watch it immediately when it comes out, but usually catch it a day or two or three later. It certainly is different from where it started.

I am halfway thru, so about where this thread is at?
I think it's been extraordinary in almost every way.
Very much looking forward to the last 4.

I finished it last night.

I'm gonna have to rewatch so many times. It's like Inception times a million.

That ending was nuts.

This season was a pretty nice recovery from season 3…i really enjoyed it

Yeah I think it was way better than S3. They trimmed a lot of really good characters...but I am sure some of them are not fully gone? They really made the Caleb character much more compelling this season. The music and visual production felt like a weekly major motion picture. Really hope they are able to keep the show going.

so... is Caleb the real villian in all this? Because:

if not for his actions in s3, the super computer (Rehoboam) would not get destroyed, and all of humankind would not have gone extinct. From recollection Rehoboam was the only thing keeping the world from collapse

It's ded...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they earned the right to finish their story and I know I'm in the minority here, but I have enjoyed each season.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they earned the right to finish their story and I know I'm in the minority here, but I have enjoyed each season.
I don't see what they could do to wrap it up - humanity went extinct. Although suppose they could always be resurrected somehow.

watch it while you can, I guess...

The removal of shows from HBO Max means WB Discovery is able to save money in residuals paid to cast and crews of productions, on top of the money saved by not continuing with the shows at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom